Increasing the knowledge of domestic enterprises for active participation in international trade
This cross-cutting area is addressed through all Priority Areas of ARISE+ Indonesia, under the coordination of BAPPENAS.
Trade and Investment Policy
- Facilitate the participation of private sector actors in policy processes.
- Raise the awareness of business operators on the impact and implications of the CEPA.
- Improve policies to facilitate investment.
- Raise awareness on import formalities and requirements in destination markets and available trade facilitation schemes.
- Disseminate information on how to comply with trade facilitation measures in Indonesia and key export markets.
- Raise awareness on trade remedies mechanisms.
Export Quality infrastructure
- Facilitate access of SMEs to information on quality requirements for key export products on major markets.
- Improve the level of service of government agencies to SMEs.
- Training of producers and exporters on key processes to comply with standards for targeted products.
- Empowering small producers through the promotion of Geographical Indications as an endorsement of product authenticity and premium quality produced through traditional knowledge and local culture.
- Resources are also dedicated to communicate with domestic enterprises and ensure that they are aware of trade opportunities created through ARISE+ Indonesia actions.